As the height of summer draws near, how about a cool break at an outdoor swimming pool? A city hotel pool away from the hustle and bustle, or a romantic night pool—spend the time as you please at an Okura Hotels & Resorts or Nikko Hotels International location in Japan and abroad.
The glaring sun, clear blue sky, and the sound of cicadas—spend a relaxing time in the open atmosphere of the outdoor pool. The poolside restaurant will be open at lunch hours during the pool season, mainly serving light meals. Feel the refreshing breeze as you enjoy the graceful resort-like comfort.
July 15 – August 31, 2017
- Weekdays: 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (Last entry 4:00 p.m.）
- Sat, Sun, Holidays & August 14 – 15: 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. (Last entry 5:00 p.m.）
- Non-hotel guests:
Weekdays: Adults JPY 5,400, elementary school students JPY 2,700, children JPY 1,080
Sat, Sun, Holidays & August 14 – 15: Adults JPY 7,560, elementary school students: 3,780, children JPY 1,620
- 1 set of L’Occitane amenities (adults only)
- Bath towels, face towels, and adult bath robe available
- 10% discount coupon for the hotel’s restaurants
- Staying guests：Adult JPY 1,500, elementary school students: JPY 700, children JPY 350
* Children: age 4 to 6
* Prices include tax.
* Free for children age 3 or younger
* Staying guests can rent one towel free. Fee required for additional towels.
- Elementary school students and younger children must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- The pool may be suspended during bad weather conditions.
- Admissions may be limited due to congestion.
- Pool rules