- 2-10-4 Toranomon Minato-ku Tokyo 105-0001 Japan
Overview – The Okura Tokyo Heritage Wing
The Okura Tokyo will reprise the former Hotel Okura Tokyo’s famed traditional Japanese beauty as well as its cherished simplicity and elegance to offer a new combination of “traditional luxury” and “contemporary luxury.” A total of 508 luxury rooms will be available in two buildings on the spacious central-Tokyo Okura property, about half of which will be covered with lush gardens and greenery.
The Okura Heritage Wing, which will have its own reception, will be a 75-meter, 17-story structure with refreshing views of gardens and greenery on three sides.
The Wing will be a top-end luxury hotel with a tasteful, classically Japanese atmosphere. The beloved Yamazato Japanese restaurant will make its awaited return, as will the renowned Chosho-an tea ceremony room,
making the Wing the perfect choice for special gatherings in elegant Japanese settings.
Point of Interest
- Less than 10 minutes walk either from Roppongi 1-chome station(Tokyo Metro Namboku Line), or Kamiyacho station(Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line).
- About 15 minutes walk either from Toranomon station(Tokyo Metro Ginza Line).
- Guest rooms (suite rooms): 140 (7)
- Height / floors: 75m / 17 and 1 basement
- Tea ceremony room