Enjoy a Late Summer Holiday “Okinawa Early Booking Campaign”
At Okinawa, where the weather is warm all through the year, you can enjoy sea-bathing even in October. Early-booking plans that offer special rates for up to 90 days before your stay are available. Feel the Ryukyu culture nurtured by the climate of Okinawa, and discover new charms of the region, in a more relaxed atmosphere from the mid-summer season.
Offer period: through October 31, 2017
The theme of “relax and comfort, beyond the ordinary” ,providing a luxurious and pleasant trip. We offer a special stay plan to a qualified guest who know what’s worthwhile. Share great moments with your precious one at the exclusive lounge “SHIOKAZE”.
This offer includes:
- Lounge Check-in (Welcome Drink Service)
- Valet Parking Service
- Free-Lounge Service
* Shiokaze breakfast menu (Yanbaru Eggs Benedict or Shiokaze pancakes) 7am-10am
* Afternoon tea time 2pm – 17pm
* Bar hours 6pm – 9pm
- <Breakfast> Please choose from below two menu.
(Shiokaze Breakfast / Surf Side Café Buffet)
- <Dinner> Please choose from below three menu.
(Surf Side Café / Iju / Beachside BBQ)
- One drink free at Dinner time
- Late Check-out 12pm
- Breakfast which may be exchanged for a lunch (a limited menu) or 1,000 JP yen hotel shop coupon
- Complimentary use of the Seaside Sauna view bath throughout your stay
For One Harmony Member Hotel Original Benefits, click here.
From JPY 34,000
(per room per night for two persons, tax & service charge included)
For inquiries and booking, call our reservation center worldwide.
The cottage-style rooms are spread throughout the resort, surrounded by wide expanses of lush, green lawns, providing a private space to spend a relaxing time, so different from everyday life. Choose from a full complement of activities, from a wide range of marine sports to eco-tours of the Yanbaru* forest. At mealtime, indulge in one of the delights of travel, by sampling the cuisine made from local ingredients at any hotel restaurant. Enjoy all the facilities of a true resort hotel at the northernmost point of the main island of Okinawa, including the aromatherapy salon, the panorama bath at the Seaside Sauna, garden pool, and chapel.
* Yanbaru is an Okinawan word that means “land of mountain ranges and spreading forests,” and is used to indicate the northern section of the main island of Okinawa (mainly the villages of Kunigami, Ogimi, and Higashi). This region of natural subtropical forests was designated as a national park on September 15, 2016.
|▋ADVANCE stay plans (including breakfast) are available for reservations made 90, 60, 45, 28, and 14 days in advance.|
▋Breakfast: Includes the breakfast buffet featuring a bountiful selection of both Western and Japanese dishes, with lavish use of island produce. Savor a fluffy omelet prepared as you watch by a master chef, or the local home-style dishes, like hirayachi and kachuyu, prepared for you by a friendly local cook who will chat with you in Yuntaku, (Okinawa dialect) while you wait. Please enjoy the special Okuma breakfast.
Terms and conditions
- Reservation is available online, at Okura Nikko Hotels Reservation Center, or by direct contact to the hotel.
- Offer subject to hotel conditions and availability, and the availability of the offer at the chosen hotel.
- See the sales conditions for the rates.
- Depending on the hotel, the price may not include taxes, may include VAT only, or may include all taxes (VAT and city tax).
- When the price does not include all taxes, the relevant taxes (VAT and/or city tax) will be stated in the subsequent stages of the reservation process.
- The price is only guaranteed at the time of reservation.
- The plan privileges are not offered for group/package tours.
For One Harmony Members
- Member benefits apply only to hotel stays reserved through Okura Nikko Hotels Reservation Center or official websites, or directly with a participating hotel.
- Please tell the staff your One Harmony membership number when booking through the Reservation Center. For online booking, after choosing the plan, select “One Harmony” for the program/membership status in the customer information form and enter your membership number.
- Present your One Harmony Member Card at check-in.
- Free-stay coupons and 50% off suite/deluxe room coupons cannot be used for this plan.
Welcome to One Harmony
Discover a World of Elegance and Refinement in Our Free Membership Program.