- 1-34 Maihama, Urayasu city, Chiba, Japan 279-0031
개요 – Grand Nikko Tokyo Bay Maihama
The Grand Nikko Tokyo Bay Maihama will offer accommodation comprising some 700 guest rooms as well as 11 banquet rooms of varying size and a wedding hall. The hotel will provide views of Tokyo Bay while offering guests the feel of an urban resort.
Grand Nikko is the highest-level brand in the Nikko Hotels International portfolio and provides “comfort that unleashes the five senses in a high-quality environment”. The new property will be the second Grand Nikko-branded luxury hotel in Japan, following the Grand Nikko Tokyo Daiba, which opened in July 2016.
After the opening of the Grand Nikko Tokyo Bay Maihama, the hotel facilities—including guest rooms, bathrooms and restaurants—will be renovated in stages, in order to provide guests and visitors with a high level experience that is reflective of the Grand Nikko brand.
A free shuttle bus services runs from the hotel to JR Maihama Station and Bayside Station (monorail).
- Approximately five minutes from the bus stop at Maihama Station
- Get off at Bayside Station (second stop from Resort Gateway Station). Roughly 2–4 minutes on the Disney Resort Cruiser (free shuttle bus).
[By Airport Limousine Bus]
- Haneda International Airport to Tokyo Disney Resort (Tokyo Bay Maihama Hotel).
Approx. Time Required: 50 – 60 min.
- Narita International Airport to Tokyo Disney Resort (Tokyo Bay Maihama Hotel).
Approx. Time Required : 60 – 85 min.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs JPY 3100 per day.
Wi-Fi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
- Number of floors: 12
- Number of rooms : 703
- Meeting rooms/ Conference space
- Wedding services
- 3 restaurants/1 bar