Heartfelt hospitality on the majestic Dalian coast.
The luxurious Hotel Nikko Dalian offers great deals on affordable luxury hotel rooms and suites and is located in the picturesque city of Dalian. The hotel is situated on the southern tip of the Liaoning Peninsula, and is well known as the gateway to China’s North-East. Hotel Nikko Dalian is also the host of the annual International Fashion Festival. One of the major ports in the region, Dalian is also renowned for commerce, tourism, and extensive convention and exhibition facilities ideal for both business and leisure travelers to experience. Visitors can look forward to exploring the majestic coastline, charming colonial architecture, and scenic ocean side golf courses, as well as enjoying excellent shopping, vibrant nightlife, and Dalian’s famous local seafood. Towering 36 stories above the city center, Hotel Nikko Dalian is a stunning example of contemporary design and modern luxury. Like every great work of art, Hotel Nikko Dalian blends all the key elements harmoniously with deluxe hotel accommodations, gracious hospitality, and state-of-the-art facilities.
Discover a World of Elegance and Refinement in Our
Free Membership Program.
Earn One Harmony points for every stay and dine.See Benefits
Conveniently situated on Chang Jiang Road in the heart on Dalian, Hotel Nikko Dalian is ideally located for business or leisure.
• Walking distance to Russian Street, ZhongshanSquare, Renmin Road and other downtown areas.
• 20 minutes from Dalian International Airport by car.
• 15 minutes to Dalian Xing hai Convention & Exhibition Center by car.
• 35 minutes to Dalian Economic and Technical Development Zone by car.
• 45 minutes to Golden Pebble Beach by car.
Free of charge for in-house guests.
•Wired and wireless internet access available(Complimentary)
• Number of Guest rooms : 372 (All guest rooms are equipped with shower toilet.)
[Services & Amenities]
• Swimming Pool / Fitness Room /Massage / Beauty treatment
• Cash, Credit card, JAL coupon
• VISA MASTER AMEX JCB Diners
• Service Charge 15%
* Effective from May 01, 2016, ALL hotel charges including room charge and any hotel services in Mainland China will be subject to a Value Added Tax (VAT) rate set by the Government.