Family-Friendly Stay at Okura Nikko Hotels
Hotels that everyone can enjoy at its fullest
When traveling with children, one of the most important things to consider is the hotel’s location, facilities, and on-site amenities. In addition to accessibility, if there are places in the hotel facilities where children can spend time freely and happily, that alone is a major factor in choosing a hotel.
Between walking around town or sightseeing in the area, returning to the hotel room for a rest, or relaxing in the hotel’s kids’ corner or kids’ lounge to enjoy parent-child time will allow children to enjoy a family vacation as well.
Double the fun with connecting rooms
A convenient option for traveling with children and for multi-generational trips is the connecting room. It consists of two separate rooms with a door connecting them, allowing easy access between the rooms without needing to go out into the hallway. Each room is equipped with its own bathroom, providing comfort during your stay.
With connecting rooms, you can enjoy both privacy and quality family time. We recommend reserving a dedicated plan with guaranteed availability for connecting rooms to suit your needs.
Our connecting rooms feature Hollywood 2 Twin beds, each room can comfortably accommodate up to 4 guests (2 adults and 2 children). These spacious and convenient connecting rooms are perfect for family friends and multi-generational trips.
For children in elementary school or younger is free of charge when sharing a bed. We provide a wide range of service, including rental baby beds and bed guards, and bottle cleaning service.
Please contact us by email to guarantee connecting rooms.
Located in the heart of Kyoto city, Hotel Nikko Princess Kyoto is highly recommended for exploring Kyoto with your children. We offer a range of amenities and rental items for children, including baby beds, to ensure a pleasant stay. Our attentive service is dedicated to supporting families on their Kyoto journey.
For our energetic young guests, we have a delightful “Kids’ Play Area.” Here, they can experience activities that engage their whole body, such as ride-on play equipment, the spinning amusement ride “Cyber Wheel”, and a “Imagination Playground”.
Open Hours: 10:00 – 17:00
*The Kobe Port Tower is currently closed for construction. The reopening is scheduled for spring 2024.
Shilla Seoul’s Kids Lounge, located on the 5th floor of the hotel, welcomes you with adorable teddy bears and features gentle earth colors. Surrounded by many picture books and toys made of natural wood, enjoy a fun parent-child experience.
Open Hours: 10:00-19:00 on weekdays, 13:00-19:00 on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays
*Please note that the Kids Lounge access may be restricted on certain days.
A play room is available free of charge for hotel guests. Equipped with a play gym to allow your little one to enjoy active playtime. A parent or guardian must accompany children using the play room.
Open Hours: 7:00–22:00
A play room is available for children to use free of charge. Filled with a large selection of entertaining toys, providing a full day of activity even if it rains. The floor is lined with child-friendly mattresses, and fun toys. Comfortable sofas are provided for parents to sit and relax while watching the fun.
Open Hours: 9:00–18:00
- The eligible age range and maximum number of children allowed to share a bed, as well as the available rental items and services, vary depending on the hotel. For more details, please contact each hotel directly.
- Advance reservations may be required for the use of the Kids’ Club or activities. For more details, please contact each hotel directly.
- Arranging for a babysitter requires reservations in advance. For details regarding the fees and more, please contact each hotel directly.
- For information on how to input reservations for children, please refer to the guidance provided on each hotel’s reservation page.
- Rental items such as baby beds and bed guards are offered on a reservation-priority basis. If you have any requests, please let us know at the time of booking.
- Please note that some plans may not be available for the plans listed.
- Please contact each hotel if you have any questions about any details, or terms and conditions.