- 2-10-4 Toranomon Minato-ku Tokyo 105-0001 Japan
Overview – The Okura Tokyo Prestige Tower
The Okura Tokyo will reprise the former Hotel Okura Tokyo’s famed traditional Japanese beauty as well as its cherished simplicity and elegance to offer a new combination of “traditional luxury” and “contemporary luxury.” A total of 508 luxury rooms will be available in two buildings on the spacious central-Tokyo Okura property, about half of which will be covered with lush gardens and greenery.
The Okura Prestige Tower will be a 188-meter, 41-story structure combining premium quality accented with refined Japanese aesthetics. Guest rooms will begin on the 28th floor, affording wonderful vistas of Tokyo from every room. The Tower will offer fine dining options and banquet facilities, including one of the largest ballrooms of any hotel in Tokyo to establish The Okura Tokyo immediately as a premier venue for prestigious international conferences.
Legacy decorations from the original hotel will grace the new lobby of The Okura Prestige Tower, including distinctive hexagonal Okura Lantern ceiling lights, lacquered tables and chairs arranged like plum flowers, the world map and clock displaying global time zones, and quietly elegant standing paper lamps.
Point of Interest
- Less than 10 minutes walk either from Roppongi 1-chome station(Tokyo Metro Namboku Line), or Kamiyacho station(Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line).
- About 15 minutes walk either from Toranomon station(Tokyo Metro Ginza Line).
- Guest rooms (suite rooms): 368 (10)
- Height / floors: 188m / 41 and 1 basement
- Club lounge
- Fitness and spa
- Okura salon