- Takara-machi 1, Toyama City, Toyama
Overview – Hotel JAL City Toyama [Opening 2022]
Hotel JAL City Toyama will be centrally located in front of Toyama station, which is served by the Hokuriku Shinkansen with direct connections to Nagano and Tokyo. There are several tourist attractions in the vicinity including the picturesque Toyama Bay. The Hokuriku Shinkansen, which was extended to the city of Kanazawa in 2015, has significantly improved access to Toyama from both the Kansai and Kanto areas. The city is accordingly enjoying an increase in the number of business and leisure travelers.
The hotel will offer accommodation comprising some 250 guest rooms as well as all-day dining facilities, a bar and a library. The average guest room area will be 25 sq meters, with twin-bedded rooms ranging from 26 to 31 sq. meters in size and double-bedded rooms of 21 sq meters. Based on Hotel JAL City’s brand concept “Smart Simplicity”, the new hotel will place a range of digital devices at guests’ disposal, allowing them to enjoy a smart, simple and meaningful stay.
Point of Interest
- Toyama station (JR Hokuriku Shinkansen and Takayama main line ) – 3 minute walk
- Total floor space: 9,600 sq meters
- Number of guest rooms: Around 250
- Layout: 1st to 10th floors
- Restaurants & bars: All day dining, bar, library