A cup of tea is a cup of peace ~Hotel Cafe Special~ | Best Sellers
As calm and stylish spaces, hotel cafes and lounges are used for a variety of purposes and occasions. As a place to seek out the menus you’ve been wanting to try, as a meeting place, to spend some time pre/post stay… The slow flow of time allows you to have an extraordinary experience while also providing comfort.
In this “Hotel Cafe Special”, we introduce cafes and lounges with special sweets and drinks, as well as places offering afternoon tea. Afternoon tea has become a popular topic as “Nun katsu”, shortened for afternoon tea katsudo, which means “(activities/going) to have afternoon tea”.
We ensure you will find a favorite place where you can spend an elegant moment, here at Okura Nikko Hotels’ cafes and lounges.
~Hotel’s original cream puffs~
The surface of the dough is topped with sugar and almonds, and the rich flavored custard cream is filled inside after baking. The crunchy texture and the aromatic scent of almonds is what makes this special. If you are eating at the restaurant, we recommend the tea set, including the two kinds of cakes and a beverage. Take-out is also available, popular for a souvenir.
~Hotel’s “must try” menu, homemade cheese cake~
Cheese Cake Story is a new brand of cheese cake created by the hotel’s pastry chef team. Starting with the most popular and classic, “Double Cheese Cake”, we offer a variety of cheese cakes, such as “Green Tea Cheese Cake” and “Chestnut Cheese Cake”. Made with carefully selected ingredients and unique recipes, each product is a must-try sweets that you should try at least once in your lifetime.
~Tasting the authentic Vietnamese coffee~
Vietnam is the world’s second largest coffee exporting country, and coffee is not just a drink, but also the culture and lifestyle of the people. Vietnamese coffee is brewed using a unique filter and served with condensed milk. It is so unique that many visitors to Vietnam will want to taste this coffee at least once.
About the stores listed
- Information on the cafes and lounges are subject to change without notice. Prior reservations may be required. Please contact each hotel for details.
- The images shown are examples. Afternoon tea menus vary depending on the season. Please check each hotel’s website for details regarding the menu.
- If you have any questions about the contents or terms and conditions, please contact each hotel directly.
- Please note that the plans listed on this page can only be booked online and cannot be booked at the Okura Nikko Hotels Reservation Center.
- Guarantee and cancellation policies may vary by hotel or plan.
* If you are having trouble signing in, please contact the One Harmony Office.