For AAdvantage® members
Earn miles when you stay at a participating Okura Hotels & Resorts, Nilkko Hotels International and Hotel JAL City properties worldwide.
Contact by Internet or Phone
* Okura Hotels & Resorts: Miles are valid on eligible rates apply and vary by hotel. Contact hotel directly.
* You will earn miles only when hotel room charges are paid directly to the hotel.
Nikko Hotels International and Hotel JAL City has specific rate that eligible to accmurate miles, please note either it is eligible rate or not before your staying.
Okura Nikko Hotels Reservation Center
Please dial 1-800-645-5687
if you are calling from United States.
Notes to earn miles
- A guest must be a member of a participating airline program account to earn Airline miles.
- A guest must provide your valid airline program membership card or number at check-in. Guest name must match airline program name to earn Airline miles.
- A guest can only earn Airline miles in one airline program per qualifying stay.
- Airline miles can only be earned by one person per room per stay.
- A “stay” is defined as any number of consecutive nights at one hotel regardless of check-ins or check-outs.
- Reserving multiple rooms in the same member’ s name will result in the crediting of mileage for 1 stay.
- A guest must pay for and occupy the room in order to receive Airline miles.
- Airline miles are earned on the eligible room rate at Okura Nikko Hotels Reservation Center or hotel website. For details of eligible room rate, please check with the individual hotel.
【Eligible Room Rate】
Mileage will be credited only when hotel room charges are paid directly to the hotel.
Group rates are not eligible for mileage credit.
Some discounted rates may not be eligible at certain hotels.
- Allow 2-3 months for Airline miles to be credited to your airline program account.
- Once Airline miles have been credited to your designated airline program account, they cannot be moved to another participating airline program account.
- Until your mileage has been credited to your account, please retain hotel receipts issued in your name.
- For further information and inquiries, please contact the following methods;
(1) Filling out the application form
(2) By phone or mail to hotel (One week processing time is required for this)
*Please write your name, Hotel name, Check-in/Check-out date, frequent flyer membership name, and frequent flyer membership number.
American Airlines reserves the right to change the AAdvantage® program and its terms and conditions at any time without notice, and to end the AAdvantage® program with six months notice. Any such changes may affect your ability to use the awards or mileage credits that you have accumulated. Unless specified, AAdvantage® miles earned through this promotion/offer do not count towards elite status qualification. American Airlines is not responsible for products or services offered by other participating companies. For complete details about the AAdvantage® program, visit AAdvantage®.
American Airlines, AAdvantage® and the Flight Symbol logo are trademarks of American Airlines, Inc.
For One Harmony Members
- Member benefits apply only to hotel stays reserved through Okura Nikko Hotels Reservation Centers or official websites, or directly with a participating hotel.
- Please click here, for details of One Harmony members benefits.
- It cannot be used in combination with complementary stay coupons, Loya and Exclusive membership rates, and birthday special rates.
Welcome to One Harmony
Discover a World of Elegance and Refinement in Our Free Membership Program.