For Asia Miles members
Earn Asia Miles when you stay at a participating Okura Hotels & Resorts, Nikko Hotels International and Hotel JAL City properties worldwide with eligible rates.
＜Triple Miles Campaign＞
Booking Period: 15 August – 31 December 2017
Stay Period: 1 September – 31 December 2017 (Check-in basis per qualifying stays)
Earn triple Asia Miles for the qualifying stays!
※Please provide your valid Asia Miles program membership card or number at check-in.
Contact by Internet or Phone
|＜Upgrade in Grand Nikko Tokyo Daiba!＞
For the period of triple miles campaign, Grand Nikko Tokyo Daiba offers complimentary upgrade to Club Breeze Style Deluxe Twin for the guests reserved Club Breeze Style Superior Twin!
※For making reservation, click here and select the plan which is eligible for upgrade.
* Okura Hotels & Resorts: Miles are valid on eligible rates apply and vary by hotel. Contact hotel directly.
* You will earn miles only when hotel room charges are paid directly to the hotel.
Okura Nikko Hotels Reservation Center
Terms and Conditions
- A guest must be a member of a participating airline program account to earn Airline miles.
- A guest must provide your valid airline program membership card or number at check-in. Guest name must match airline program name to earn Airline miles.
- A guest can only earn Airline miles in one airline program per qualifying stay.
- Airline miles can only be earned by one person per room per stay.
- A “stay” is defined as any number of consecutive nights at one hotel regardless of check-ins or check-outs.
- Reserving multiple rooms in the same member’ s name will result in the crediting of mileage for 1 stay.
- A guest must pay for and occupy the room in order to receive Airline miles.
- Airline miles are earned on the eligible room rate at Okura Nikko Hotels Reservation Center or hotel website. For details of eligible room rate, please check with the individual hotel.
【Eligible Room Rate】
Mileage will be credited only when hotel room charges are paid directly to the hotel.
Group rates are not eligible for mileage credit.
Some discounted rates may not be eligible at certain hotels.
- Allow 4-6 weeks for Asia Miles to be credited to your Asia Miles account after check-out.
- Once Airline miles have been credited to your designated airline program account, they cannot be moved to another participating airline program account.
- Until your mileage has been credited to your account, please retain hotel receipts issued in your name.
- For further information and inquiries, please contact the following methods;
(1) Filling out the application form
(2) By postal mail (One week processing time is required for this)
*Please write your name, Hotel name, Check-in/Check-out date, frequent flyer membership name, and frequent flyer membership number.
Asia Miles reserves the right to change the terms and conditions at any time without prior notice, and to end the Asia Miles program with six months’ notice. Any such changes may affect your ability to use the awards or miles that you have accumulated. Asia Miles is not responsible for products or services offered by other participating companies. For complete details about the Asia Miles program, please visit Asia Miles website. Other Asia Miles terms and conditions apply.
For One Harmony Members
- Member benefits apply only to hotel stays reserved through Okura Nikko Hotels Reservation Centers or official websites, or directly with a participating hotel.
- Please click here, for details of One Harmony members benefits.
- Present your Member Card at check-in.
Welcome to One Harmony
Discover a World of Elegance and Refinement in Our Free Membership Program.